Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dolphin Cay - Our last day at Atlantis

So, for my last day, I finally decided I wanted to have the dolphin experience. You can swim with the dolphins or just do a meet the dolphins, get your picture taken and spend half and hour with them. I was hoping for the half hour hang out session. But, we go there and they were completely booked for the day. They had some morning time, but it was no good with us leaving. I was a bit bummed, but figured I would have my dolphin expereince some other time. So, we stayed and watched the dolphins for a while and I got a few good shots and some videos. Afterwards, we had a relaxing day. I took a few more pictures of things I hadn't yet and we went out for a romantic and super yummy dinner at a restuarant called Bimini Road. It was a nice last day in all the craziness here. And we were really looking forward to the next half of our trip and new adventures.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home