Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day Butterfly House tradition

As with the past 2 years, we headed to the butterfly house for Mother's Day. River was really hoping for a butterfly to land on his hand, or shirt or shoes. Summer wasn't feeling great and spent most of her time sulking and sitting being sad. But, we enjoyed ourselves anyway and we amazed as always by the beauty of it all! Afterwards, we stopped by the crystal shop near there and I got to chose a present. I chose a box that is made out of fossils-- amonite-- thats the curly one that looks a bit like a nautilus. Its pretty and I have it on my downstairs desk. When we got home, we were all ready to eat and then go to bed. It had taken us a long time to get out of the house that morning. But, it was adecent day regardless. This weekend I am going to Boston to visit Gabriel and get some time away from the kids. Its been more than 6 months since I took a break and I'm really looking forward to sleeping in and not being woken up early by a grumpy child! Oh... and seeing my friend will be nice too! I'll get in another guitar lesson, I hope!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home