Friday, May 01, 2009

Wanakena Trip

Well, Summer, River and I spent a week in Wanakena and Clayton got to be there for 2 1/2 days. It mostly rained and varied between 40*-60*. On our last day it actually snowed! Huge snowflakes and a lot! Summer and I were both in awe and we decided it was a good day to leave. Strange coming home to 90* weather after that.

But, we've learned that Summer and River are both pretty avid fisherpeople and we got to spend a lot of time relaxing and enjoying all of Grandma Sue's birds. I got to see my first evening grosbeak and merlin. We had a fire in the fire place every night and did s'mores almost every night. I got to go to bed early every night with River and Summer went to bed with Grandma. It was a great time to relax and be away from home for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home