Monday, November 16, 2009

Sky is 4 months old!

Well, Sky is growing up faster than we'd have it, but he sure is cute! He has been working on sitting up on his own, he loves tummy time ( the first one of my children to!), his favorite position is standing up on your lap and he loves to jump then. He is going to be another pacifier kid-- like Summer. River never cared for them. He sleeps well at night (I mean he sleeps well in between the every 2 hours feeding!) and he enjoys his siblings SOOO much! He smiles ALL the time and he has little laughing sessions throughout the day. He laughs far easier than the other 2 ever did. He laughs easiest for me-- apparently almost everything I do is worth laughing about. He follows everything with his eyes and is really present in what's happening around him. He's definitely a momma's boy. Which I mostly find cute, unless I want a little time to myself on the weekend when Clayt's around and Sky won't have it. But, he is super healthy and didn't get the swine flu when we all went through it, so life is good for the little man.
The rest of us are well, I'll have to update again soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home