Friday, December 14, 2007

Stef's 32nd birthday

I had a very nice birthday, thanks to my loving family. We mostly celebrated in the morning- Clayton made a special breakfast and I opened presents. I already received my biggest gift of a super-neat rocking chair that is Amish made and SOOO comfortable. Its a chair I have been looking for for almost 8 years now and Clayton and his mom found it for me! I'll have to get a picture of it, because its very pretty- lots of bent branches and stuff. Summer made me feel special by running upstairs and coming down with 3 presents wrapped in paper and stickers- a crystal of hers, one of her berrets, and I can't remember the other, but it was very sweet that she wanted me to have some of her personal things.
Summer helped me blow out my candles and we shared the wish.
River really wants some of the special dessert Clayton made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home