Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Abigail comes to visit

We used to have my brother come visit for a week every summer, I think I've done that with him since he was 11. Anyway, we wanted to start the same thing with Abby, since we only get to see her a little throughout the year. So, after the wedding, we brought her home with us for the week. These are the pictures I took of the girls at the park yesterday. The girls have spent a lot of time playing together. Abby is a big help with River and loves to take care of him. She and I have had a lot of really neat conversations and Clayton took her to see the new Harry Potter movie last night. So, I think she's enjoying her time with us.




This is at the same park in the water park section-- Summer spent most of her time being nervous, while Abby got herself soaking wet!
Abby tries to get Summer to try out the water.


Abby with attitude!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home