Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We're back!!

Well, after a LONG couple of weeks we are back at home and work. Clayton and Summer just spent 10 days out west with Clayton's dad, sister, brother-in-law, neice and nephew. They drove out to Yellowstone and spent a few days in cabins there. They had a fabulous time, mostly. Summer was sick of being in the car, as was everyone, by the time they met River and me in Cleveland. She told me all about all the animals she saw (bison, bears, deer, prairie dogs, coyotes) and the presents she received, but loves her pink cowgirl boots most of all!



River and I went to Cleveland to celebrate my mom's 60th Birthday! Being the mindless wonder that I am I took 3 whole pictures there-- all of them of River playing with a ball. But, my grandparents got to see the boy and girl for a day and I was glad to see everyone. My high school fried, Diane had a week old baby girl we visited. I got to reconnect with her and my old friend, Molly. It was great, we all have 2 kids and it was just like hanging out in high school, except we've gotten older and children!



Once Clayt and Summer met us in Cleveland, we all spent one more night there and then headed up to Wanakena for some family down time. We didn't do a whole lot other than relaxing, which was the plan. We fished a little, fed the wildlife(shhh, not supposed to...), went to the beach and played. We all felt refreshed after so much quiet time there and ready to face the world again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home