Sunday, July 29, 2007

Standing River

Look, no hands!
He's actually balancing by himself, with one hand on the box with the books, and, yes, he's tossing them over his shoulder onto the floor. I guess he hadn't found the one he wanted.

So, as of yesterday, Riv also knows how to clap! He did it for Clayt and Summer while he was eating lunch and then refused to show me once they called me downstairs. But, he gave me my own private performance later that afternoon while we were nursing. You could tell he was so tickled by having figured it out. We must have clapped together for a full 5-10 minutes.

This is the first time River has pretty much stood up for a longish period of time. Yes, that door moves, so he is using his balance. He was SOOO proud of himself when he learned he could stand and not fall down on his butt. He still gets a little proud and excited face any time he lets go of something to stand on his own.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home