Sunday, April 29, 2007

This week in our lives...

I set the alarm clock too late one morning and left us with very little time to get ready and get Summer out the door for school. She always chooses her own clothes, but needs guidance from us every now and then. I got up and started getting River and myself ready and sent her to her room to get dressed. When I was done, I walked into her room and this is what she was wearing. I smirked and said, "Alright, we've no time to change, go show daddy what you're wearing to school today!"
This is Summer enjoying her dessert-- always given after lunch instead of dinner. She was very excited about the chocolate covered ice cream!
Here's a few naked pictures of the boy, because they are so darn cute and fun!
"Hey, what's that?"
"Here's a book for you, mommy!"

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Fine Family said...

Summer's outfit looks very much like the way I typically dress Bernadette. Colorful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home